Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Handy Man and Apples










Keith is a man of many talents. I just watched him build man-shelves in our garage with his bare hands. They look amazing. And who says building forts as a kid won't get you places?! I was watching him when I heard a distressed bark and saw that Millie had discovered an apple on the ground and was frantically trying to keep it away from Roscoe. He chased her around bushes, over flowers, under the lawn furniture until he finally snatched it right out of her mouth. What I saw next was a wild race between two beasts. He was fast. He managed to keep it from her all the while pausing periodically to take a bite or two of his prize, it was hilarious. I don't know what it is about Dachshunds and my husband, I could watch both of them for hours. :)

1 comment:

  1. he be the very good boy!

    love the puppies, they are so big now! tear.

    ReplyDelete