Monday, October 5, 2009

New York

First of all, I can take no credit whatsoever for any of the pictures taken here. Full credit belongs to the beautful and as you can see very talented Kjrsten Madsen Dyer. I didn't have a camera. Sad, I know. Most of these pictures are already posted on Kjrstens blog. But here they are again. :)The wonderful thing about this great city is that no matter how many times you visit, you can always see something or do something new... And who knew we could cram so much fun into 2 short days?
































2 comments:

  1. i knew! any time you travel with pete, it is an adventure. i learned that in 1997 on the moscow metro. heh heh. keeber be da handsome boy! wish i was there with you guys! love you!!

    i love that picture of the bag-table. did you buy one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are all so dang cute! glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete