Monday, November 9, 2009

Un "BELIZE" able...

Sometimes you get the opportunity to step out of your life for a minute and experience another part of the world. Through my limited experience I have discovered one commonality; the beauty of our Heavenly Fathers' creations are awe-inspiring. I think we often forget that which we understood as children. This magnificent world in which we live is full of wonder and small treasures. I felt like a little girl all over again in Belize. There were some moments where the people and their way of life even took me back to my mission in Bolivia, ah..it was incredible. Although these pictures don't really do it justice, here is a taste. Enjoy!world famous laundrymat"Submerged crocodile?" Come on people! Read the Book of Mormon already.Fresh out of the sea and into Keebes mouthGood thing we had a tarp to block the rain!

Say "cheese"!!! Necklace made of human teeth found in LamanaiOur guide picked up sting-rays and sharks for us to touch! Yikes!!This guy looks hungry...So does this guy... Where are the cinnamon rolls?!!Our guiding holding pictures of what this temple used to look like. The view from our room Our tarp group!

More of our awesome adventure to come....

4 comments:

  1. that is soooo aweomse when did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you pick me up a human teeth souvenir? i have been looking all over for one!

    miss you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwwwww! human teeth! looks amazing...love to see your updates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, you comments had me giggling to myself. I miss you. I love the laundry mat or is that the dry cleaners? awesome!

    ReplyDelete