Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it Snow

Ah...nothing like waking up with the surprise of SNOW! Lots and lots of SNOW, glorious snow. The puppies went crazy, they didn't know what to do first- sniff it, dig at it, or eat it.

As you can see, Roscoe skipped the sniffing and digging part...he went straight for the eating.

Sleeping beauty and the gardian beast
Our tree. And yes, after watching a bow-making tutorial on youtube, I made those bows all by myself
This was too cute to pass up. She is smiling her snaggle tooth at us
These two LOVE the snow. Its so fun watching them play
Unclipping the netting on the tree, good thing Andrew is 7'9"
Look at my man carrying our first tree and placing it in its stand

Here they sit, day after day, watching the snow fall and barking at the BYU joggers

6 comments:

  1. I watch YouTube tutorials for everything.
    Most recently I was trying and trying to tie my bow tie; I used to know how, but it wasn't turning out.

    So YouTube saved my life that day. I got it the FIRST try after watching it. Thanks YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!!

    those puppies are so darned cute adorable and loveable! i can't wait to see them and squish on them and give them the CHIN!

    i hope we get snow so i can see them frolick in it!!

    miss you sis. only 10 more days. (but who's counting??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. love your tree. it is beautiful!! and grand!!

    and did your man cut it down himself????

    ReplyDelete
  4. yennifer you make me mad you make me wish i had my very own WELL BEHAVED puppy!:( i love you and cant wait for my puppy niece and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAAAAAAAAA

    I almost snorted the water i was just drinking in the library because i was laughing at those mangy mutts.

    i love you! I can't wait for next semester when we can go to the gym and eat bon bons and cook gourmet meals together everyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. millie is in the posistion of domination with her paw like that. Ask her who the real master is... she won't say Keith.

    ps how many chrismas sweaters does keith own? the world may never know.

    ReplyDelete