Here is to a wonderful year! A little of what happened...
We got married!!!
went on the best honeymoon in the history of honeymoons...
fixed up the ol' house...
saw the worlds greatest concert...
said goodbye to teaching speech in preschool...
got a puppy, almost named her Michael Jackson
Jumped the wake and landed it for the first time!
took a bite out of the big apple...
salsa'd in the Domincan Republic with lots of cubans...
Hung out with David Bowie and Sarah form Labryth..
Had our first christmas as a married couple.
Thanks for the memories.
Can't wait to see what 2010 brings...


what a year! I had fun being a part of some of those moments of your 2009! Love the last shot, so cute in your christmas sweaters!
ReplyDelete2010 is going to bring sisters and cupcakes!!!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! Miss you girlie. You guys are the cutest married couple EVER. Love ya
ReplyDeleteokay I think your halloween costume is by far the most awesome costume I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great year! Here's to 2010!
ReplyDeletesister...we are glad that you are married to Keith too!
ReplyDeletePS who took that last shot? Pete and I were just saying it looks like a GAP chirstmas ad! (that means it's awesome!)
ReplyDeleteShout out to Andrew Dyer for taking that last picture for us! He is a natural! We had him do a photo shoot for us for our christmas cards we never sent out :)
ReplyDelete