Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Zumba or bust



It was love at first step.
Dear Zumba,

Where have you been all my life?!  I never thought I would love going to the gym so much, or that I would literally plan my day around when we can be together. Everything about you makes everything about me smile. The sweet combination of latin music with dance moves is hardly a workout. Its more like pure joy. The fact that I'm also burning off all those addicting cupcakes (thanks Marion) is just a bonus.
For me, Latin music its like injecting caffeine into my cells. I hear it and all I want to do is dance and dance and dance some more. Is there Cuban blood flowing through these veins?! I think yes. Gracias madre mia por los raizes que me hacen sentir vivo por medio de la musica latina. !Besos!

3 comments:

  1. haha well that is just so great! I can't wait to go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah zumba....

    mi marido nunca va a entender mi amor de reggeton.

    jajajajajaja

    te kiero wapa.

    ReplyDelete