I've sat down to post dozens of times, each time deciding I wasn't in the mood for blogging. Why is that? Does that ever happen to you? How about 40 times in a row? My creative side has been on a long vacation. I'm still waiting for it to return. Kind of like the Spring. But here we have it, some of the long awaited pictures of Guatemala!
Antigua Guatemala, yes that is a volcano in the background
Can I get my soda in a bag please?
Thank goodness for strollers!
With Hermana Boj, and Pres and Sister Clarke, my mission president who now live there as area president
Lake Atitlan
Where we carry hats, they carry everything else...

oh, that poor mama, we are blessed! great pics, loved seeing your trip! Duff thinks maybe Chile for our 20 yr anniversary in 5 years!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you did your blogging chores today. I've never been to Guatemala so I'll need to see more pics.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Are you sure that soda sack isn't from a nearby medical facility? :) (Duffy made me say it!)
Jen! I didn't know you had a blog! So I'm guessing you went on your mission in Guatemala?? That is amazing! You are one incredible seniorita! (There's the extent of my espanol). Hope all is well and we seriously want to get together with you and Keith when the summer's over!
ReplyDelete