You know that feeling you get the day after Christmas when you re-realize that Christmas really happened and you have new wonderful things to play with? Sleep lets you forget for a few hours, but when you wake up and remember you get butterflies all over again. Thats how I felt this morning. So many feelings running through me right now. Having the ultra sound yesterday was the highlight of my pregnancy so far.
I was shaking a little from excitement as she put the warm jelly on my tummy and the face of our little bun popped on the screen. Keith held my hand as the wand scanned over the perfect little parts of the miracle inside me. Keith was positive it was a girl. His certainty of that fact was unwavering. He told everyone it was a girl. In fact, we had only come up with girl names, looked at girl things.
When she told us we were having a little BOY, a wave of shock struck us both! If only you could've seen the look on Keith's face! A BOY!!! What?! How did our little girl grow a boy part?! Haha!
I couldn't be happier. My first child, a son. To set the example, to protect his younger siblings. All I could think about was how it was possible to feel so much happiness. I'm going to have a son. Keith Dyer's baby boy. Unbelievable. The rest of the ultra sound was sort of a blurr. Baby is healthy, heart looks good, everything looks normal. We are having a BOY. New due date is October 31st, halloween. I can't wait to meet him.

I laughed out loud when the first thing you said on the video was, "It has outside plumbing" LOL!!! Too funny! Yay, I knew it was a boy! You guys are both just GLOWING in that video!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby boy! How fun! You are going to be one fantastic mommy!
ReplyDeleteOk I am bawling right now! I am so so excited for you guys and selfishly wish we were there! That moment when you find out, is magic! I am so thrilled for you and CAN NOT WAIT to see you!! I love ya! CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteBest Friend! Such a SUPER DARLING video!!! A nephew! I only have nephews! I can do nephews :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you're coming to Haven's party. IF you cannot make it, I need to see you BEFORE the party. Don't ask questions, that's just the way it has to be...
I love your guts!
yay for boys! I love it! so so so so so HAPPY! I love him already! A little latin Keebees! What could be cuter than that!>
ReplyDeleteCan I just tell you how much I love you and how excited I am for you?!?!?! YAY!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy! And I better be invited to a shower :) Seriously, so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteKeebies Jr! I can't wait to see this kid in action! Just remember all he needs is a good pair of boots and some big boys.
ReplyDeleteoh!! what a cute video! yay, yay! so happy for you guys!! outside plumbing. ha, ha!
ReplyDelete