- LOooooong Days
- BBQ's!!
- Swimming
- driving with the windows down
- Slurpies
- riding bikes at night
- cute summer clothes
- cute summer toes :)
- popsicles
- sprinklers
- warm breezes
I could go on and on. I seriously wake up every morning with a smile on my face. Oh ya, I almost forgot... Last night I felt KICKING for the first time! Kicks! It was incredible. I can't wait to be a mommy.
My brother Mike grilling like a pro
Keith being a man
My baby bump!!! 20-weeks
Millie and Roscoe playing in the sun

cute post! Jenny you are so cute prego:) I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for summer and yay for kicking babies! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteyay! baby kicks! the best right? And loving the baby bump so much!
ReplyDeleteSummer is the BEST and it goes by way too fast! And when do I get to see that baby bump in person?!?
ReplyDeleteCute baby bump! Have you picked a name yet? Hey I have a blog too it's ryanandwhitneywall.blogspot.com check it out!
ReplyDelete