What it is: Pregnancy-induced brain fog, a true (and truly frustrating) hallmark of pregnancy. Also known as "pregnancy-brain," and "mommy-brain."
When people told me I was going to develop a case of baby brain, I wasn't sure what to expect. In fact I thought I already had baby brain so how much worse could it get?
I'll tell you. It can get MUCH worse.
Example of the questions that run through my mind several times throughout each day:
Now what was I doing?
What did I come over here for?
I swear I was just holding that...??
What did he/she just say?
Where did I park my car?
I can't concentrate. My keys, purse, and phone are constantly lost.
Not only that, but my train of thought flies off the tracks every few minutes.
I literally stopped at a green light the other day for about 15 seconds until it registered...GO!
All you mommies out there, when does this end?! :)
All you mommies out there, when does this end?! :)
This picture was taken in California. I went to a photography workshop to support my sister-in-laws. Kjrsten- she was part of the workshop, and Alexis- her and Andrew were modeling for it. One of the girls there asked if she could take a few shots of me and my belly.
You can check out more of her work here:


Ha, ha to some extent it never does end! Each baby just sucks it out of you! That's why i never wonder why the woman are always the ones that are crazy! Just kidding you will be fine my dear!You and Keith are quite the pair right now huh? Hold on to your wallets!
ReplyDelete