Thursday, December 9, 2010

The cherry on top



I feel like the luckiest girl alive. We have such a happy home and Josh is the cherry on top. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. Look at this face! I get to wake up to this every day! As you can see, he is a very thoughtful boy...(and I just had to post this one of him crosseyed)
 

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i must jump on a plane right now!!! i can barely wait till you guys come!!! you have to have a cross-eyed, they all do! on the first pic, oh my yumminess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I love his little Cheeks! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful little boy you have! I want to meet him sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll!! Oh it just makes my heart melt! They grow up soooo way too fast! I can't wait to see him in person. I was sad we didn't get to chat the other night! I hope all is great!

    ReplyDelete