Keith: "I'm sad."
Me: "Why?"
Keith: "Because I'm looking at Millie and I just realized that she isn't a puppy anymore."
I love him! Ha! Why does growing up have to be so hard?!
I can't help but to look at my little one with a twinge of sadness knowing that the newborn stage is completely gone. I just packed away all his newborn clothes, some of which he didn't even get to wear! How do they grow so fast?! The good thing is that each new stage is exciting and fun. For example, he is laughing and smiling so much more! Its utterly adorable. That gummy smile and those big brown eyes melt my heart.
The past month or so has been a challenge to get any sort of routine down due to how busy we were getting ready for Christmas, leaving for Washington for 2 weeks, Joshy being sick for a week, and his baby blessing. He has had an eventful little life! We are finally starting to get back in the swing of things.
Because life has been so crazy, I have been the worst blogger ever! I've had so many great things happen so we are going to play a little catch-up blogging. I have to start clear back with Halloween.
Gardner Village does a "Witches Night Out" every year where hundreds of woman get dressed up and get together for a spooky night of fun.
The ladies on my front porch getting ready to go. Are we scary or what??
My two favorite witches. (aren't moms the best?)

aaaw, that night was so much fun, we definitely have to do it every year. Hope Josh is doing well, he's pictures are adorable.!!!
ReplyDelete