Saturday, April 9, 2011

March in a Blink

Yes I realize it is now April. And I'm not sure why it takes me so long to blog between posts. All during the month things happen and I swear to myself that I am going to blog, for some reason it doesn't happen! March flew by. We spend the beginning of the month in Washington visiting Val and the family, then Keith went on his company cruise without me because they don't allow babies younger than 6 months. During the time he was gone, to keep busy and distracted from the weather and wishing I was with my husband, I repainted a couple rooms with Andrew my brother, rearranged some furniture and pampered myself with a new hair cut.  Then the Madsens were here for a week and we had a blast skiing, celebrating Sonja's birthday, and ended with a day trip to Moab where we biked Slick Rock! I was unbelievably sore, but it was so worth it! I forgot how much I love biking and the outdoors. Not to mention that Moab is absolutely beautiful. Oh yes, we also sold the Audi.

Josh working on his focus

He's really good at it
Saying hello to baby Rafael in Alexis's belly

Saying goodbye to the Audi!

No comments:

Post a Comment