Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Banks Lake

Ah...Banks lake. Here are some things to love about Banks:
The smooth, glassy water that dances under your wakeboard. Steam boat rock. The cove. The party barge. soft serve ice-cream. The "Damn" lazer show that never gets old. The Columbia River Inn. the morning stop at SafeWay. R&A's pancakes. Midgey. The chicklets in their swimsuits. Da boys eating da sand. the family together. the hot tub soak after a day at the lake. foil dinners. watching the Dyer boys wakeboard.
Events that happened on this trip:
-Marion got up on one ski.
-Alexis, Anna, and I all got stung by Bees.
-Duff killed not one, but TWO snakes! Scary.
-Keith and I drove to Moses Lake to visit my grandpa. It only took a little over an hour from the Lake. It was worth it. I'll never tire of listening to his stories or giving him hugs. Other than his hearing, he doesn't appear to be 94. His spirit is so young. He is my hero.



3 comments:

  1. hi! it worked! I love you, I miss you! the couch is NOT full without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my best friend!! Look at us, blogging girls... What's next?? Scrapbooking and homemade crafts??

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me just say that your man can "get air" on that board!

    and btw, this is where we were one year ago when he told us all about you. so glad you were there with us THIS YEAR and every year from now on!

    ReplyDelete