
I can't believe its been 8 months since the day I knelt across the altar and stared into those piercing blue eyes and promised to be his for eternity. Is there anything more beautiful than being sealed in the temple?
Sometimes I look through the pictures of my wedding day and think to myself, "wow, that girl didn't even know this guy!" and I can't believe I got married after dating for only 6 weeks...so Utah! I was never going to be one of "those" girls. But here we are! 8 months later, and happy as ever.
We are in the process of getting a closet installed in the back room. I can't wait to hang up my clothes!! After they finish we are hoping to make that room our own, I am so excited. Anyway, in the process of making room for the workers, I discovered that there is a lot of burried treasure back there. Including the LOST CD of our engagements!! I just about jumped right out the window with excitement!! I thought it was lost forever. This is one of its little treasures. I love Keith's expression. :)

Oh I love you... and Keith
ReplyDelete