He is seriously such a perfect little boy Jenny! Just adorable! I love his little expressions. I hope all is going great for you guys! Can't wait to see you at the draft!
he gets cuter (and fatter) every day!
so dang yummy! my fav is the post thanksgiving dinner pic #2!
i missed him this weekend. i was hoping to get some smooching in but next time!! miss you sister!!!
i come here every day just to see if you have new pictures of the fatness...please please please more photos!
somebody get that kid a neck!
He is seriously such a perfect little boy Jenny! Just adorable! I love his little expressions. I hope all is going great for you guys! Can't wait to see you at the draft!
ReplyDeletehe gets cuter (and fatter) every day!
ReplyDeleteso dang yummy! my fav is the post thanksgiving dinner pic #2!
ReplyDeletei missed him this weekend. i was hoping to get some smooching in but next time!! miss you sister!!!
ReplyDeletei come here every day just to see if you have new pictures of the fatness...please please please more photos!
ReplyDeletesomebody get that kid a neck!
ReplyDelete