Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy February

We've arrived.
Presenting...
dun dun dun dun...
The Bumbo Chair!

 Seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter than this??
Who ever thought of this contraption is a genius!
Josh loves his Bumbo.
 He'll wobble his head and watch the going and coming of our household from this little throne.

He's so proud of himself for sitting up!


He has Keith's big eyes. They both make this expression a lot. Its adorable.

So there we have it. I can't believe my baby is 3 months! Where does the time go? This past month has been focused on establishing a routine. I finally feel like I am getting the hang of being a mom. I know what all his different cries mean, what makes him tick, the best way to coax him to sleep, and most importantly how to make him laugh and smile. I've been trying to get a good picture of him laughing, he'll do it, but when the camera is in front of his face he freezes and just stares at the camera. I can't get him to crack until the camera is not in front of him anymore! Its funny to watch.
I can't believe its February. I love the month of February. Valentines Day, my anniversary, its the month of LOVE!!

I still need to write my new years resolutions. A month late won't make that big of a difference will it?
Starting with losing the extra 10 pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Lets face it, I miss the way my clothes used to fit. So this month and henceforth I really want to make time to exercise. It would be more motivating if it wasn't so dang cold outside!!! The groundhog supposedly saw his shadow, but here in Utah that doesn't mean much. The cold weather can be expected to linger well into June. I am not one of those die-hard BYU runners that can breath in the 15 degree air. No thank you. I'll wait until it warms up.
This is a really random post I just realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment