Sunday, February 6, 2011

Praying for you

We had a special fast for my beautiful Gannah today. I can't even begin to describe the strong spirit this woman carries. I am so grateful for her example, her testimony, her positive attitude, her spirit, her friendship, her cinnamon rolls, her laughter, and I will be eternally grateful that she is the mother of my sweetheart. Why do the most wonderful people have to get cancer? Its not fair.
Over the short 2 years I have known her, she has shared with me many words of wisdom. Whenever she has come to Utah or I have gone to Washington, we always find ourselves deep in conversation. I cherish those memories, and adore this beautiful lady inside and out. Something I admire about her, and hope to encorporate into my own life is the way she constantly bears her testimony. She doesn't let anyone pass her without sharing what she knows in her heart to be true, and she does it in a way that is so natural. Its amazing. No one can doubt that she knows our Savior and is familiar with the plan he has prepared for us here on earth. Her battle with this ugly disease is hard to watch. She is constantly in our prayers, and we selfishly hope she will linger with us forever.  :)
Here are a few pictures over Christmas that I took with her and Josh.



We love you Gannah!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful post jenny! you are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will keep her in our prayers too!!!!,very sweet pictures:)

    ReplyDelete