Since I'm usually behind the camera, I don't have a lot of pictures that I'm actually in. So I really wanted to have some family pictures taken. Lucky for us, Keith's sister Kjrsten happens to be an AMAZING photographer. Seeing the world through the lense of her camera is nothing short of magical. She makes life look so warm, inviting, and dreamy. Do yourself a favor and check her out here. :)









gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. you know it helps to have a beautiful family for the subject.
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing Jenny!! Your sisinlaw did such a great job! Can't wait to see you sooooon!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are a babe and a half. seriously. You and Keebes are such a great match. I love you two..and that little bud.
ReplyDeleteYou guys have a such a beautiful family. I seriously love these pictures. I love you and will miss you dearly!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are all beautiful people! I want to see your beautiful face in person!
ReplyDelete