Utah weather is crazy. One week we are boating on Utah Lake, the next week I'm starting my car early so the windshield can defrost! WHAT? Yup. Welcome to Utah. In many ways I am still hanging on to summer, not ready to let go of the the long days, warm sun, and flip flops. In other ways the excitement for fall and the holidays is in the air. Halloween has crept up on us, and we are getting ready early this year! We pulled our sweaters out, got a couple of pumpkins for the porch, and my house already is starting to feel cozy and warm. Conference weekend is a great way to begin a new season. Change is already in the air, and the words of our church leaders always inspire a change as well. Its a good time of year.
I got Josh's Halloween costume early. I couldn't help myself. Just look at it. Doesn't he make a great little Lion!???. He was scared the first time he looked in mirror and saw a fierce lion staring back!
So we practice wearing it in hopes that on the big day he can muster up enough courage to face the real beasts.
That's where Millie comes in. We start out by having a big Cat vs. big Dog staring contest.
Josh usually wins...
Sometimes he looses, that makes him sad..
I think he'll be alright. :)

Hey just letting everyone know that I changed my blog address to www.jhbohana.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Cutest lion ever!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! i love, love, love this costume!! josh is sooo cute! we miss you guys already! be sure to come visit soon :)
ReplyDeletestop it right now!! that staring contest! (we all know no one can outstare a dauchsund!! ) i want to eat him all up.
ReplyDeleteSuch a little cutie!!
ReplyDelete