The month of April is full of Birthdays in my family.
Here is my shout out to some April Birthdays!
Starting with the very lovely Alexis. She is my sister-in-law but I swear she is more like a real sister to me. I love everything about her; she is hilarious, thoughtful, talented, kind, sassy (in a good way) and has a great ability to make people feel at ease and loved. She is amazing! Happy Birthday Alexis!
Here we are at her parents house just a week after she had her baby! This picture is awesome. All these baby boys were born just a few months after one another, cute boy cousins. Our husbands were trying to get our babies to smile but making us laugh instead!!!
Keith's Birthday is next. Do I have the best husband in the whole world?! Yes I do. Every year I try to make his birthday special, and I rack my brain trying to come up with the the perfect gift. What do you get someone who has everything he wants? Its hard. So other than getting him a few new things for his Spring wardrobe, I decided to take him up to Park City for a night and spend his Birthday skiing.
Our room. Yes that is a hot tub overlooking the mountain on our balcony. Ahhh...
He loved it. Happy Birthday baby.
My Birthday is only 2 days after Keith's. I can't believe I'm 29. WHAT?! How did that happen? I had the best Birthday ever. My mom gave Keith and I a couple's massage for our Birthdays. One word. Incredible. I could get a massage everyday. Keith took me to lunch before, and then we met up with my family that night for dinner and cake.
This is me squeezing Josh on my birthday. First birthday as a mom!
Last but not least, my beautiful mother. I mean really, she is gorgeous, just look at her! I have the best mom on the planet. She is so wonderful and selfless, and I adore her. We spent the day shopping at the Gateway and enjoying the only sunshine we've had this year! I love you mom! Happy Birthday!!
Last but not least, my beautiful mother. I mean really, she is gorgeous, just look at her! I have the best mom on the planet. She is so wonderful and selfless, and I adore her. We spent the day shopping at the Gateway and enjoying the only sunshine we've had this year! I love you mom! Happy Birthday!!

This picture makes me smile because my dad used to make us look into the sunlight when he was taking pictures. This is one of the few pictures where you can actually see our eyes.

oh...all those cute boys! and yes your mom is a hottie...and so darling!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I miss you! I just got teary eyed! You are beautiful! And yes, so is your mom! Ps I LOVE the laughing mommy picture :)
ReplyDelete